Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Video

Started by Touchscreen07, September 05, 2011, 05:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Touchscreen07

Hi, I now have a setup running V7, but I can't get any videos to play at all.
I have the video database built and I select the option to auto full screen when playing a video (single screen), I select video, select a video and play now. It does play it, sound only, no video and no full screen.

I've tried several skins, but still can't get it to work.

I've checked all the codecs and I can play the videos outside of Etouch on winamp and wmp. Just can't figure it out.

Aside from that, I'm really pleased with what I have so far, just need to get the rest of the box finished then I'm done and I'll upload a picture.

Thanks for your help and once again, great software Barry! Keep up the superb work.

Barcrest

Have you tried this with the default skin? I don't have any issues with the video displaying myself. Do you see the visualisations when you play audio?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Touchscreen07

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the reply. I tried it with the default settings and still no video, but I do get the visualisations.

Can you tell me what skin you have used and got the videos working and I'll set up the same environment and see if it works.

Thanks for the help,

Edit: I just installed 7.09 on my laptop, built a video database and managed to get a video playing in the default skin. However, it didn't auto full screen on the video play, no visualizations and no play timer. I had to press the Cover in the now playing box to get the video to display, but it did display so I must be getting something wrong somewhere. I'm using 7.0.13 on my touchscreen.

Barcrest

It might be a bug in 7.0.13, I will have a play with 7.0.14 beta and see if it works ok.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Touchscreen07

Thanks Barry, I appreciate the feedback. Just PM'd you about something else.....