Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Now playing screen

Started by rumackay, June 12, 2013, 11:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rumackay

When all songs in the cue have finished the now playing screen sits there blank rather than returning to another screen. Well, not blank, the background skin image is there but no album info. Is there a setting I'm missing or is this how it's supposed to work?

Barcrest

Quote from: rumackay on June 12, 2013, 11:26:59 AM
When all songs in the cue have finished the now playing screen sits there blank rather than returning to another screen. Well, not blank, the background skin image is there but no album info. Is there a setting I'm missing or is this how it's supposed to work?

That is how it works if you have it set to go to the now playing screen after X seconds. You could try enabling spin on it as your attract mode and it will cycle trough the albums.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

rumackay

I'll give that a play with and see how it works. Cheers

rumackay

Tried this and I really like the option of rotating through the albums. Another great addition to an awesome program. The more I play with it the more cool stuff I find   :beer

Quick question though. I had it set to switch to the now playing screen after 60 seconds but with the spin on this/attract mode it no longer automatically goes to the now playing screen at all.

Is this possible to switch to the now playing screen when there are songs playing and when there aren't, switch into the spin/attract mode?

Barcrest

This has been requested before and is something that will be added down the line. Right now there are bugs that need fixing.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

rumackay