Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

How To Use Fan Art with E-Touch V.5

Started by fordman, March 13, 2009, 06:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fordman

I just thought I'd pass this along with regard to E-Touch and the use of Fan Art.

In the file where you decided to place E-Touch to install to, chances are you used the default

c:\Program Files\E-Touch Jukebox

You will find a folder called 'Fanart'

Just place a .jpg of your choice in the c:\Program Files\E-Touch Jukebox\fanart folder.

i.e. ACDC.jpg
or Aerosmith.jpg

IT MUST BE THE SAME AS THE ARTIST FOLDER NAME AS TO WHERE YOU PLACED YOUR MUSIC!

Example: If you placed your music in c:\my music\ACDC then the .jpg in the 'Fanart' folder should be ACDC.jpg or Aerosmith should be Aerosmith.jpg

Then after running the config to update and load your albumns, start up E-Touch Jukebox

Then after starting up, Press the <ESC> key to got the Configuration Screen.

UNDER THE 'Button Settings' BUTTON, OVER IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER, THERE IS A SECTION CALLED 'FAN ART'. YOU HAVE TO CHECK THE BOXES FOR WHERE YOU WANT THE FAN ART TO APPEAR

ALSO THERE IS A SLIDER UNDER THE CHECK BOXES FOR TRANSPERANCY. MOVE THE SLIDER TO YOUR TASTE

*** In future releases the Fan Art Slider should be labeled for what it is used for. It had taken me 20 minutes  :chad to finally use the slider. Just my Opinion ***

Click the 'Save Settings' button, then the 'Back' button.

Then select an albumn you know you have placed a .jpg for in the 'Fanart' folder.

There you should see your Fan Art in action!

Hopefully this has helped!  ;D

Fordman

kizer

Just keep in mind its completely new. ;)

I threw up an image in the Beta release that shows the folders that you tinker with. Great post fordman.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)