Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

BLISSHQ

Started by Barcrest, June 08, 2016, 10:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on September 11, 2016, 08:46:16 PM
wont work on windows 10

I'm still in, I'm on windows 7 still as I had trouble getting vb 6 to work on 10.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

acejas

Working fine here on Win10 64 bit Pro

@Barry - I'd go for it and you pay the by the pound. Our price is like 2.5 Oz dollar. If you knew me I do alot of research before purchase and I don't always get it right but in this case it it was worth every dollar (or should I say pound? lol)

Barcrest

I see it's £30 for unlimited, I might go for that. I purchased Tag & Rename and that is how I have organised my collection so far. I have been happy with it but I am now thinking an automated solution might let me tidy up what is left. Hope you think E-Touch was a worth while purchase too :)

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Quote from: acejas on September 13, 2016, 12:41:22 PM

Im using win 10 32bit, getting slightly pead off with 10 seriously contemplating going back to win 7
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on September 13, 2016, 07:53:08 PM
Quote from: acejas on September 13, 2016, 12:41:22 PM

Im using win 10 32bit, getting slightly pead off with 10 seriously contemplating going back to win 7

Yeah the last update broke a lot of stuff for me

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Shows how much you both listen to me then lol I did say a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away, that I was a Windows 10 beta tester. It was fantastic to start with, then it became a crawl, I formatted back to Win 7 and never looked back.

Win 10 is just an operating system to make you spend money, why they gave it away for free. It really is not an operating system that you can count on, and it is not an operating system that is embracing the past either.

When I first started here people were saying that they was still on XP, Windows 7 will be the XP of the future. Well that was a stupid comment but Windows 7 is the best operating system that you can have, it beats XP, 8 and defiantly 10.

If you have a free version of 10 then keep it and just buy a new hard drive for 7 at least you have the best of both Worlds, a new hard drive will be cheaper than paying for Windows 10 at a later date.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.