Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Creating a skin

Started by Norman Marshall, December 17, 2010, 07:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

Im still working on the screenshots at prescent but i need to know if i change the way it will look meaning style and buttons, will that have an effect on the code thats been writen for the style that it is now which is Black_and_Blue_gif_V5.8(1024x768) or is a case of creating whatever style and buttons i want then using the skin tool to rearrange things?
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

You can arrange everything in the skin tool but you cannot make a button preform a different function. You have the option of just changing the images if you wish and that will give you a new look but if you want to a different layout then you will have to use the skin tool to reposition everything.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Excellent cheers barry, red and white skin looked naff so ive sacked that idea for now, needs more thinking about i think, but i am workin on a red and yellow skin that looks loads better than the red and white.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

If you do share it maybe one of the V6 users will be able to upgrade it for you to be compatible with the new V6 features.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...