Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

playing videos

Started by tomrip, August 04, 2007, 10:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomrip

is therte any certain video files that are supported? i have 5 music videos in a folder. i have tagged them with beta tagger, and the videos do not show up. i have added them to a a library under video in config and get nothing.  i have set them in c:/multimedia/videos. please let me know. thanks

draginit

i had similar issues and found freebox likes more than one folder, i suggest putting each video in its own folder/subfolder atleast until your collection grows and read this thread http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/Forums/index.php?topic=234.msg2128#msg2128, it should have the answer your looking for!!  barcrest has a checklist in there...
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

tomrip

well i put each video in its own dir and suddenly it worked. i put all karaoke files in one dir instead of root,  and they all pulled up. so now i have the next battle to beat. i have svide out put on my laptop. activate video out, and get my desktop background. this is also how it works when i do karaoke shows. i activate second monitor in freebox, and it tells me monitor not enabled. any ideas on this one. thanks

Barcrest

You need to pick the second monitor ID from the drop down list. Once you have enabled the second monitor.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

tomrip

i have done that, and it stils says monitor disabled

Barcrest

Quote from: tomrip on August 05, 2007, 10:20:04 PM
i have done that, and it stils says monitor disabled

Yes one of the screens is reported as disabled, that is some strange windows thing. You need to try all the ID's from the drop down list you'll know you have the right one when you see the desktop dissappear. If you pick the same screen as freebox is running on you can ALT+TAB to get freebox back to the front. Also you need to make sure in widows that you monitors are set up[ in display properties to be side by side. There have been problems with some set-ups where that is not the case.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...