Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

V8 Black & Blue Skin Widescreen

Started by cduvarney, December 28, 2015, 01:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cduvarney

I am interested in paying someone on this forum to update the v8 Black & Blue skin to a wide screen format.  This would be a 16:9 aspect ratio that would fit most new Windows 10 widescreen monitors.  Please feel free to reply and or PM me with the cost and timeframe for getting this done and I will pay you for the time needed to get this done!!

Mark Norville

The problem with updating at the moment is that there is still a bug in skin tool where some buttons do not want to size properly. Also with version 9 there are new features to which have to be skinned for.

Also you say 16:9 but there are different resolutions so you need to give a skin resolution as well, such as 1920 x 1080 etc etc different monitors can have different sizes.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Ah... I have just looked. The widescreen version I have is for V7, if someone does it for V9 with PNG buttons I can host it. The hardest part is remaking the images as transparent PNG's putting it together is straight forward after that.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I've found it

http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/Forum/index.php?topic=5664.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNWboz9avw8

At the moment until skin tool has been fixed, then skins are impossible to create. It would be easy enough to do the buttons and then just replacing them in the skins folder, but obviously the new features of v9 would be included.

I am on my third skin that I have started but not been able to finish due to the bugs in Skin Tool, I get so far, then find another bug, that gets fixed and then find another bug, if there was no bugs, I could have done about 100 skins by now with my eyes closed.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

I will download 9.19 but no update was released for this, I have been waiting since November lol

Barcrest

Re-download 9.0.19 and it should now be ok. The bug was fixed a while ago but I included an older skintool in the build. I have now re-uploaded this with the correct skintool. You will know it's the correct one from the version number.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Bloody hell man, I've got to download it first let alone re download it lol It has been NYE after all.

I shall download tomorrow and give a try 3pm, a Saturday and been drinking since this morning so not going to stop now lol