Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

player position button

Started by draginit, June 24, 2008, 08:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

draginit

i was playing around with fakmans new skin and found that this works in his skin! so i switched over to BnB skin to see if it works too. i was using the V4 demo too, and it was working....

on my juke with the latest upgrade or anyupgrade for that matter, its never worked!  i thought that was still wip.  so what do i need to do to get it to work. i would try a fresh install but i literaly just upgraded a few days ago so i dont think thats the problem.... any ideas??
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

Barcrest

You mean the player position slider? There is an option in the juke to turn it off or on. You probably have it switched off in your juke.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

draginit

right, i had seen that and tried that first. unchecked leaves the bar with no button to slide, checked puts button but moves freely without affecting the tune.  i will DL the new release and see if there are any changes.

Barcrest

you can only drag it no click on the bar... I tried to alter this tonight but with no luck.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

draginit

i havnt DL'd a new release yet but i tried to just slide it with no resolve.. i let you know after i get a chance to try the new one.

Cary_B

I think I had the same problem, and turning on and off the option meant restarting Freebox for it to work properly.  Not sure though, as I have had it turned off for so long.  I never use it.