Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Play Next Button

Started by Sparky23, August 02, 2008, 05:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky23

The last couple versions I have tried the Play Next Button doesn't work properly. The last few versions for me this button acts like the Play Now Button. If I go to pick a new song and hit the Play Next Button it cuts off the current song and goes to the song I just picked. Even if I have the Play Next and Play Now buttons enabled they both do the same thing. I believe this started for me with version 4.0.9. Let me know if anyone else has this problem or can point me in the right direction to fix it.

Thanks,
Sparky

Barcrest

Is it stil a problem in 4.0.11 i can't reproduce it, play next works fine for me. what files are in the queue when it happens?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Sparky23

Yes I'm using 4.0.11. The only files that are in queue are mp3's.

Sparky23

Hi Barry.........I still have the problem with the button but I have found out when I load the program for the first time the Play Next button cuts off the current song and goes to the song I just picked. After that happens if I use the Play Now button to stop the current song and after the new song starts up the Play Next button works fine for the remainder of the time the program is on. I've but been messing with for the last 5 days and it works fine if I do what I just described. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Barcrest

I will take a look and see if i can reproduce the error.

Jukebox Stats...

jacktucky

I have this too.   Not sure what version I'm on unfortunately.  I'll retest on next release.

Novalak

splash screen should tell you when you open freebox, i think by memory it shows in options as well

Barcrest

Bug confirmed, fixing it now.

Jukebox Stats...