Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

MP3 Que issues..

Started by bittorrent, August 26, 2008, 09:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bittorrent

I'm evaluating V4 and i'm getting close to have Freebox running well on my machine.
Today i found a issue with the Playlist/Add to Cue.

I create a playlist and save this and open later on. Now i add this playlist to Cue.
The cue starts with playing the first song and within 5 seconds the next song in the cue starts and so on and on...   (a kind of intro of all playlist tracks)

Also the tracks from the playlist do not appear in the cue list but are playing...

When i add tracks manually, the Cue list seems to work fine!

Did anybody came accross this issue?  and how to solve it...

Woody

I posted this as a bug to Barry on Sunday, for a workarround just add one track to the empty que first then add your playlist.

Woody

eist1

The issue I'm having with the Playlist function is that I add all of the songs to a Playlist, go into the Playlist tab, see all of the songs I've added,  and then save the playlist. I clear the Playlist screen hit Load Playlist and the saved Playlist name shows up,  I then I click the Playlist name and all that shows up in the Playlist screen is the first line and it says No Tag - but they are all tagged correctly, or they wouldn't show up correctly in the album view or the original Playlist before saving. Has anyone else seen this issue? Happens on any PC I install it on.

Barcrest

I will be doing some work on the playlist stuff for the next release.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

Barry,

Have you had a chance to work on the Playlist? Still have the issues with the Saved Playlist list coming up with "No Tag". And have you had a chance to see if it's possible to use the Shoutcast Streaming Radio .pls files to work in the Playlist? Since it works in WMP didn't know how had it was to pass that info from freebox to WMP. You've had people off your back the end of the month with the site down due to bandwidth. You probably like that, since then you can get caught up.  ;D

Barcrest

When the site is down i get more people mailing and PM'ing me on other sites than normal. I have not looked at the main app yet due to the config still being worked on..... Just not enough time to do everything.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...