Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Error Occured 7 Out of Memory

Started by Pinball, November 23, 2009, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinball

I got this 7 error.

Then a msg said out of memory.

Then I noticed songs would play and end and the progrss bar would be all the way to the right and stay there and it won't go to the next song.

If I hit the right arrow to jump tothe next song, e-touchis stuck there at the end of the previous song.

Re-installed e-touch and re-ran config; no change.

Pinball

Casme back to this and booted up the PC and started e-Touch...

There were songs left in the queue from earlier.

e-Touch started up and themain album screen appeared.  The top right said " NO SONG PLAYING"

e-Touch just sat there...   I checked the queue and there were a load of songs waiting in the queue.

I selected a song from an album on the Main screen and hit PLAY IT NOW.

Thaty song played and subsequent songs are now playing.... but for how long I dont know.  We had company here today and I queued up about 80 sonmgs or so.... an hour or so into the music, everything was quiet.   I came and checked the box and the status slider was all tghe way to the right at the end of the last song that played.

I could not hit the right arrowto go to the next song and I could not do a PLAY it NOW.  It was stuck at the end of the last song that played.    Kind of like a 45 that would not REJECT.....

Any clues????

Barcrest

Have you checked out the files? Is it hanging on the same one everytime? Someone posted a link to some cleaning tools that will fix up any mp3 errors you might have.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Pinball

It was happening on different files.

I has been working fine so far later this evening.