Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Attract Mode Question

Started by gfly3, September 08, 2011, 06:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gfly3

I have 5 or 6 jpeg files that i'm using for the attract mode and a few seem to show up way more often that others.. Is there a way to have Etouch not repeat one until it has gone through them all and then start over again ? Or is it completely random the way it displays them ??
Always do sober what you said youd do drunk , that will teach you to keep your mouth shut ......

Barcrest

Quote from: gfly3 on September 08, 2011, 06:54:28 AM
I have 5 or 6 jpeg files that i'm using for the attract mode and a few seem to show up way more often that others.. Is there a way to have Etouch not repeat one until it has gone through them all and then start over again ? Or is it completely random the way it displays them ??

It is just random, i could maybe add something to allow it to work through the list.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

gfly3

That would be cool , say if they were numbered , they would rotate in numerical order then start over , that way the same ones wouldn't repeat more than others .. I like the idea !!!!
Always do sober what you said youd do drunk , that will teach you to keep your mouth shut ......

Barcrest

Yeah i'll make it work through the list alphabetically so numbering them will work.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

gfly3

Thank you Barcrest !!! I hope it won't be to much of a pain to implement ! And thank you again for all of your efforts ! This is by far the best jukebox out there thanks to your hard work ..