Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Run Time Error '52'

Started by DaDuber, August 03, 2008, 05:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaDuber

After running the config, finished searching now building db. then it says:Run Time Error '52' Bad File name Or Number. And then it closes the config. Is this a problem with one of my mp3s? If it is: Is there a way to figure out which one?

Barcrest

Might be a problem with the genres,artist or years database. Chances are if you have those checked one of them has an invalid character when trying to creat that database. I tried my best to filter the invalid characters out. Can you try running config 4.exe without those options checked.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

you can also check your mp3s with mp3val or mp3test.  Goto the LINKS section and they are listed in the STICKY
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

DaDuber

I unchecked Generate GENRE library and the config ran fine. The Freebox crashes evertime I try to start. I am guessing that it is a tag problem in an/some mp3s. I will try to figure out which one it is.

Barcrest

Did you delete the genre,artist and years folders...

The problem is an invalid character in one of those fields. If you can find what the character was i can fix it for you in the next release. Alternativley you can fix up the offending tag.

Jukebox Stats...

DaDuber

the problem i had in the genre looked like 2 boxes, when I copy and paste it is: 댄스.
lol, I fixed it, just thought you might want to know.

Thanks

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...