Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Not playing songs anymore

Started by steviaceevia, January 11, 2016, 06:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steviaceevia

It seems to be hit or miss, but quite a bit lately I've been selecting a song or playlist  & nothing happens, music never plays.  If I go to the queue all tracks will be in there but still, nothing

Barcrest

Do you have random turned on? What version are you running? Do you have it set to resume queue?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

steviaceevia

Quote from: Barcrest on January 12, 2016, 08:30:55 AM
Do you have random turned on? What version are you running? Do you have it set to resume queue?

Not on random, 9.0.16 Touchgeni & not sure about resume queue on or off, can't seem to find that setting

Mark Norville

I would download the latest version 9.21

The option you are seeking is on general settings, and power down on shut down.

Regards

Mark

Post Edited:  :downer
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

steviaceevia

Updated to new version & it's still doing it...Songs will just stay in queue & nothing plays..also after leaving E-Touch running for a little while it's leaving a huge black square that covers half my desktop again

Mark Norville

If I remember you are using a laptop and having a window, rather than full screen. Have you got a screen saver enabled as well? How many songs are you adding to the queue? Is your power saver causing problems? Such as if computer is not used in 10 minutes, power consumption shuts down? Have you tried another skin yet?
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

The black box is the second screen, if you enable and disable it does that go? I found a bug on loading that doesn't hide that if second screen is unchecked.

Jukebox Stats...

steviaceevia

Quote from: Mark Norville on February 02, 2016, 08:36:13 PM
If I remember you are using a laptop and having a window, rather than full screen. Have you got a screen saver enabled as well? How many songs are you adding to the queue? Is your power saver causing problems? Such as if computer is not used in 10 minutes, power consumption shuts down? Have you tried another skin yet?

Yep laptop, no screensaver & don't have power saver on...happens anywhere from just the one song I want in queue to a few in there..Havent tried other skin in a while but I originally had no queue problems with either

steviaceevia

Quote from: Barcrest on February 03, 2016, 08:17:37 AM
The black box is the second screen, if you enable and disable it does that go? I found a bug on loading that doesn't hide that if second screen is unchecked.

I thought so, I've had the use 2nd monitor option unchecked too..I just switched the use second monitor for all option to videos only, not sure if that changes anything because the other use 2nd monitor option was off

& im more worried about the queue problems..again just now I tried to play a song & nothing happened :/

Mark Norville

I just tried queue and I had no problems, I even tried on windowed mode. I think the best thing to do would for you to take screen shots of the following in admin section

general settings
appearance settings
attract mode
online mode
queue mode - I would do this first

So we can have a look at your settings

Regards

Mark

Barcrest

I?t mkight be linked to something in the random play section.

Jukebox Stats...