Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Feature Request

Started by slsimon, March 29, 2010, 12:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slsimon

Quote from: Barcrest on April 06, 2010, 04:52:49 PM
Ok, slider is coming to the filter pages ;)

Thanks Barry.

In addition, can you implement code on those same pages once you browse to end of filter pages or beginning, you can either click back or forward to continue to front or end?  So when I am at the first of all pages, I would like the option to click back button to get to end of list of pages and vice verse.  This may be fixed with a slider though. 

Thanks,

Barcrest

This stuff is about 70% complete in the current alpha now.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

slsimon

Quote from: Barcrest on April 29, 2010, 08:40:33 AM
This stuff is about 70% complete in the current alpha now.

As usual, you are on top of the coding and updates.  Appreciate all your help.   I am still working away at all the visuals that E-touch allows.  It's definitely a time consumer.  Looking forward to future discussions. 

Thanks, Shane

Barcrest

Well in my testing i have been able to pretty much copy the touchtraxx skin. You have to turn off a fair few E-Touch buttons and features because touchtraxx doesn't have them but that artist browse screen you wanted is in there and working. As a plus side it also works for genre and year browsing as well  ;)

Jukebox Stats...

slsimon

Quote from: Barcrest on April 29, 2010, 11:47:56 AM
Well in my testing i have been able to pretty much copy the touchtraxx skin. You have to turn off a fair few E-Touch buttons and features because touchtraxx doesn't have them but that artist browse screen you wanted is in there and working. As a plus side it also works for genre and year browsing as well  ;)

Thanks Berry.  As usual, you are on top of things.  I have yet another request.  This may have been mentioned already.  After you select a track to add to a queue with play next, play now or add to queue, instead of bringing the listener back to the album view, I think it would be good to either bring back to last album selected and or bring back to artist view.  It would be more of a user friendly experience as well as will also allow for easier maneuverability amongst the artist albums. 

Thanks, Shane

Barcrest

You know you can set it in the options to auto back which takes you to the album browsing window or if you don't enable auto back it returns to that albums track list screen. Are you saying you want a different behaviour to either of those?

Jukebox Stats...

slsimon

Quote from: Barcrest on May 26, 2010, 05:01:31 PM
You know you can set it in the options to auto back which takes you to the album browsing window or if you don't enable auto back it returns to that albums track list screen. Are you saying you want a different behaviour to either of those?

You da man...  Un-checking the default option fixed the issue.  I think I would make the default to be unchecked though.  Just my opinion.  Looking forward to the new release.  I would love to get a chance to play with the new artist screen.  Thanks for all the help. 

slsimon

Another quick question or possible enhancement. 

I am currently listening to the artist Queen and have a quantity of 10 or so albums.  When you select a song from lest say album 7, for some reason, the album scroll defaults back to albums 1-4 on the view.  Any way to keep the current view of albums to be displayed so one would not have to scroll to find the next album in the list which in my case would be album number 8.  I have some artist like Kiss that have 20 or so albums and scrolling to find the next album in the view after a selection of track can be cumbersome.  Just a thought.  What do you think?

Thanks, Shane

Barcrest

That is a good idea, it's all down to how easy it is to impliment to be honest. Shouldn't be too hard but i am just saying.

Jukebox Stats...