Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Error 380 Invalid Property Value Form 1 running 5.0.30 Beta

Started by ajs1544, February 20, 2010, 05:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajs1544

The above error has happened a few times now on the last few betas any ideas people..??

Also I still get the error where if im looking for Karaoke files when I run the config it shows no media files found.

Yet if I run karaoke files first on the config then video files after all is okay but the other way round it doesnt work..?

Barcrest

You have to build one library then shutdown the config and build the next. This is a long standing issue i thought was fixed but apparently not.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

ajs1544

Yes always do build one library then shut down and then the next......any reason why the 380 error comes up during start up..?

Barcrest

Are you seeing the error on a fresh install. The user_history and Random_history files changed format and will cause issues. You need to delete the random history and either delete or upgrade the user_history using the history tool. Those files might be causing you the 380 error although it looks like an error  with the freebox.ini have you tried renaming that so it loads the defaults and see if you still get the error?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...