Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

V8 Album view Bug?

Started by alarsuel, June 30, 2012, 08:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alarsuel

After switching to V8, 3 albums appear out of place at the beginning of album view.  V7 there wasn't a problem and I can't find any problems with the tags.  I tried on 2 machines and I tried rebuilding the database with the same results.  I can play the tracks, but if I choose another album first, then go to one of the first (incorrect) 3, the track names are replaced by the previous album.

Any ideas?

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

alarsuel

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

alarsuel

BnB, I believe.  The skin that loads as the default.  This occurs in both resolutions, too.

Barcrest

How many covers do you have displayed?

Jukebox Stats...

matinwi

Same issue here how do you fix it ?

Barcrest

Use a different number of album covers and that should fix it, i was still waiting for feedback as to how many covers were in use when you get this happening.

EDIT:

Are you saying the covers don't match the titles. Or that the first few albums in your library are messed up. I have checked the COV files and they all check out fine so i'm assuming it's only your first few albums giving you problems... This will be because of a tag issue with those albums. You can confirm this by opening config in advanced mode and looking at what albums are listed first.

Jukebox Stats...

alarsuel

It occurs in several different number of displayed albums.  I looked in the config and it does appear to be a tagging issue, as e-touch sees them as not having an artist or album name.  What is strange is that they were fine in versions 6 and 7.  Also if I look at the files in tag and rename, they are tagged correctly.  Should I just change the artist and album name inside the config tool?

Barcrest

Make sure the ID3v2 tags match up. You might have ID3V1 tags, sync them with the V2 tags and it should be fine.

Jukebox Stats...