Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Grrrrrr!!!!!!!

Started by almaff, April 08, 2014, 12:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

almaff

Does anybody know my problem? I'm trying to generate my albums, but all i'm getting is "RUN TIME ERROR 75".

Barcrest

What version of windows are you running?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

almaff

hi barry,i'm on windows 8 now

Barcrest

Ok, have you followed all the tips for getting it to work on windows 7 as they also apply to windows 8. You need to install outside of program files and run as admin, I think turning off UAC altogether is the best solution.

Jukebox Stats...

almaff

Hi again Barry, can you tell me what version have I got access to? For some reason I can't update or generate my albums. Is there a user manual available? I'm still getting run time error 75.

Barcrest

You have access to all versions. Are you running V8? The easiest way to stop a lot of these issues is to turn of UAC altogether.

Jukebox Stats...

almaff

hi again, yes I was running version 8,but I've now uninstalled everything. To RE INSTALL, Do I have to put the demo in first, and then install V8 on top? Or can I just put version 8 straight back in? I've now turned the UAC off. Thanks, sorry for being a pain.

Risim

You can install the non demo version right away.

almaff

Thanks for your patience Barry, i think it's fine now. One more thing, some of my albums are showing VARIOUS instead of their actual names. I've tried editing and saving them, but they don't seem to be holding. I'm not the greatest on a pc.

Barcrest

Quote from: almaff on April 10, 2014, 02:25:05 PM
Thanks for your patience Barry, i think it's fine now. One more thing, some of my albums are showing VARIOUS instead of their actual names. I've tried editing and saving them, but they don't seem to be holding. I'm not the greatest on a pc.

This will because the artist is not the same across all tags, you can fix this using some tagging software. I use TAG & REANME, there is a free 30 day trial. There are also other Free tagging programs that will do the same. It's usually because one or more tracks contain a featured artist. The work around I use is to put that info in the title.

Tack Title (Feat. Some Artist)

Hope that helps you out.

Jukebox Stats...

almaff

Thanks Barry,much appreciated.