Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Bill collector

Started by bigbox, January 08, 2009, 01:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbox

Does Freebox Jukebox support or will support any type pf bill collector?

For my baseman usage my friends just come to play games, eat, drink and listen to music.
I think is all right for them to help me out with some $ support without asking then for it.

Thanks in advance.

Barcrest

Yes it does support credit operation. You will need a bill acceptor or coin mech that you can hook up to send keypresses. A Few memebers on here have done so and have their jukes running this way. However if you require credit support then you will need a commercial licence which is $250 to obtain the licence file to enable the credit operation to work correctly.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

bigbox

I think is worth it, I'll be able to recover that money since they come Fridays and Saturdays my house became they hangout spot.

1. How do i make this payment?
2. Where can i find a tutorial for the bill acceptor?

eist1

bigbox,

Send me PM if you need a US$ Dollar Bill Collector as I have one that I'm not using, I'm sure we can make some kind of deal. I have the docs for it, all you need to do is connect 2 wires from it to an Ultimarc IPAC http://www.ultimarc.com/ipac1.html so everytime a dollar bill is entered, it sends a call to the IPAC and then the IPAC sends it to Freebox as a keypress. I actaully have not done it myself, but that is how it works.