Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Start up problems

Started by wyzer, March 20, 2010, 08:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wyzer

If someone could please give some assistance with a problem I am having I would appreciate it. I've searched the site and haven't found anything relating to what I am doing.

My jukebox is just about complete, but I am having issues with the start up.

E-touch loads at start up and I have set the power button to shut down the computer, it seemed to work fine for a few days, but now e-touch is giving me attitude during start up. At start up the debug opens and e-touch tells me there is no configuration file. When I acknowledge this and it tries to run config.exe it tells me there is no config.exe and to reinstall. If I just restart e-touch it loads with no problems.

Is there something I can tweak in the registry or use the run option in e-touch to help?

I guess another question I have is, how does everyone else setup there jukebox?

Sorry about the bonehead questions, everyone here seems to be very computer savvy and I don't mean to waste anyone's time with my ignorance.

Thanks for any help with this

Barcrest

what O/S are you running? If it's not XP you need to run it in Admin mode.

Did you copy the shortcut to the startup folder and not the exe? If you copied the exe this is why it doesn't work.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

wyzer

Running XP sp2.

That was it I had the EXE and not the shortcut in the start up folder. Also the debug file was now in start up folder

Anyway, all sorted out now

Thank you

Barcrest

No worries, glad you're up and running again dude.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...