Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Etouch slow to open album

Started by Nforce2, September 10, 2015, 11:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatfoot123

I've only notice slow page to page from time to time but only after certain upgrades but the video I play mostly have always run lovely - I'm using windows 7 and have no intention of upgrade to windows 10 myself
Thanks fatfoot

Nforce2

Barcrest

Quote from: Nforce2 on September 12, 2015, 03:17:52 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on September 11, 2015, 11:38:48 AM
If you are getting a delay for the alum listing to appear after clicking on the cover it is 100% the RSS feed. Are you using the latest version (The beta?) That is the only version where you can turn off the artist RSS feed properly. You may have found another bug but try disabling the online stuff and see if it works then. I am pretty sure it works in the latest beta.

Installed the latest beta and made sure online settings are turned off, but the lag remains when opening albums.

Can you post up a screenshot of your options screen for the online settings?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Quote from: Nforce2 on September 14, 2015, 01:34:52 PM
Quote from: Mark Norville on September 12, 2015, 03:49:44 PM
What skin are you using out of interest?

I'm running the default skin.

If you mean touchgenie get rid of it and get yourself a new skin you might find a difference then. I honestly hate it and I just tried it now and it even lags on hard drives installed in the same computer.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Nforce2

Quote from: Barcrest on September 14, 2015, 01:35:55 PM
Quote from: Nforce2 on September 12, 2015, 03:17:52 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on September 11, 2015, 11:38:48 AM
If you are getting a delay for the alum listing to appear after clicking on the cover it is 100% the RSS feed. Are you using the latest version (The beta?) That is the only version where you can turn off the artist RSS feed properly. You may have found another bug but try disabling the online stuff and see if it works then. I am pretty sure it works in the latest beta.

Installed the latest beta and made sure online settings are turned off, but the lag remains when opening albums.

Can you post up a screenshot of your options screen for the online settings?

Barcrest

Well that looks like the RSS is disabled, I may need to make you a debug version that will spit out what is happening when you are clicking on an album.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...