Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Skin Buttons

Started by ecbrad, July 27, 2010, 11:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecbrad

Still battling with this Skin Tool here.

If I want to take the More Arrow keys from the Album view screen, do I just make them invisible? I thought making them invisible would make them disappear but if you touch the area where they are the function would still work? Is this true or false?

Cheers,

Brad

fordman

make the size of the button 1 height and 1 width. That will make it virtually disappear.

The skin tool is hard to learn and I still have alot of trouble with it.

Fordman

ecbrad

I hear you there. It's bloody weird to try and use  :o but I'm slowly getting there.

So I can't just turn those buttons off I need to hide them. Resizing them will work but what if someone pressed it by mistake? I'm guessing it would still work?

Cheers,
Brad

Barcrest

Just move them off screen. You can set the resolution to be larger than the skin and place them outside the skin then set the resolution back. I am not quite sure why you wouldn't want to be able to page albums i'm interested in what you are going for.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

I have a question is there a way to make buttons larger.  Let say I would like the search button in album view a bit larger than the others.  Can I do it thru skin tool. 

Barcrest

Yes, select the button by clicking it and enter a new size. As it's an image they don't resize correctly so you need to shange the style back to 0 first then make it larger and set the style back to 7 and it should be fine. It details this in the skintool manual.

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

Just make sure the image of the button (in the skin images folder) is the same size or larger than what you are trying to change the size to.

Barcrest

Quote from: eist1 on November 03, 2010, 02:48:46 PM
Just make sure the image of the button (in the skin images folder) is the same size or larger than what you are trying to change the size to.

They can be streched up to lager sizes but they probably won't look too pretty.

Jukebox Stats...