Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Album tagged but going to various

Started by Bondy, July 20, 2009, 04:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bondy

Hi guys

I have a problem which by the looks of it a few people have had before, i have been adding a few more albums recently to my jukebox i allready had well over 100 albums and they was all working fine

The albums i have been adding recently keep showing up in the various section even tho i have tagged them properly the same way i did with all the other albums using Mp3tag no matter how many times i redo it and check the tags it still goes in the various section i havnt ever had this problem before could someone maybe give me a hint as to wy all of a sudden its doing this ??
What Dont Kill Me Only Makes Me Stronger ..... !!

fordman

Hello Bondy

Are the albums compilation albums like the NOW series or a Time-Life series where there are many different Artist? Or does the Artist have a Duet type song such as 'George Jones & Tammy Wynette' ?

If so, then run the config4.exe but make sure you 'tick' the 'Use Album Name On Compilations'

Doing that wil keep it out of the Various Category, but it wont place it next to one particular artist.

I hope this is what you are refering to!  :beer

Fordman

Sparky23

fordman

If your question is for me, im using is version 4.0.0.21 Config4.exe that came with 5.0.12 release. I installed the 5.0.13 release but has issues as others have and reverted back to 5.0.12

Not sure what version Bondy is using.

:beer

Fordman

Lave Laar

Barcrest

In tag and rename you can copy the artist name to all artist fields, it has to match across the whole album. If it has a track that is a duet move that info to the track title.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Bondy

Thank you for all the replays sorry for the dealy to respond ive had this dreaded swine flu and have been really unwell with it :(

I will try the surggestions you have all given me

I will probaly remove the 5.0.13 release as i got a lot of the problems and a few others when i installed this so will probaly go back to version 5.0.12

I will check all the settings you guys have mentioned and will comment back on my progress

Thanks again Appricate it

Bondy
What Dont Kill Me Only Makes Me Stronger ..... !!

Barcrest

You should be using the latest version as that has more bugs fixed. The only problems you will encounter are if you didn't delete the cost.dat file as i stated.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...