Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Thank you for Fanart!

Started by dbeeks1, February 01, 2010, 07:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbeeks1

I updated E-Touch on my juke this weekend.  I just wanted to say thank you to all that were involved with Fanart from conception to implementation.  It looks great!  Fanart combined with Coffee's skins ~ major selling points for E-Touch.

Thanks to eist who took the time to download and bundle all of those images.  I did a batch conversion to change them all to 1024x768 (small black bar on the top and bottom to keep proportions) so the images wouldn't be stretched.  I am in the process of filling in the missing fanart images. 

I used a free program called Xnview to do the batch conversion.  If anyone is interested, I can post a tutorial.

Even though the Fanart default.jpg isn't working yet in the public release, I found an image that I think fits the bill.
http://o-b-e.deviantart.com/art/jukebox-66454409
"Turn the jukebox up," he said dancing in irreverance, "Play C-3 let the song protest."

Aussie-Adam

I decided to grab the fanart to, and give it a go. I never tried using it before.
Then grabbed the latest BnB gif 5.7 skin , and WOW , what a difference to the look of the juke !

Thanks for the default pic, dbeeks1 !  Looks nice.

I always wondered what size the fanart pics should be shrunk down to ... might shrink them down and see how they all look.

kizer

Your welcome guys. It was all a BIG collaboration as you know.

Make sure you guys get the HUGE fan pack while its still available. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Shaggydo

i wanna thank too, it sure looks alot better,than a balck image, i wonder when the default.jpg will be abailable , cus mine its not working, and also if any of the members have mexican music, i got a good collection of pictures too, just let me know and ill upload them...  :beer

Hitbig

Abispac : I'm interested, really, really interested

dbeeks1

Abispac - Interested in how to resize the images?
"Turn the jukebox up," he said dancing in irreverance, "Play C-3 let the song protest."

Shaggydo

no, xnview its really easy to use, i allready did that , thanks...

Shaggydo

http://rapidshare.com/files/345587826/mexican_artist_pictures.rar they are not that good but its a pretty decent collection, ill update ...

dbeeks1

cool, cool...still enjoying the fanart!

Shaggydo

i have full version and the fan art default.jpg does not work its this a bug?

coffee

The default.jpg only works on the Beta releases. Barry will make this a Private release shortly. He is just busy with some final issues.