Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

config link in etouch

Started by lockers90, April 01, 2011, 08:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lockers90

hey barry

i know this would be realy easy to do, i dont know what others think, but would it be possible to have a button within the settings part of etouch that launches the config tool.

or even better, i know this would be a little harder each time etouch shutsdown it ask you if you want to update your library and it does it all automatically.

just a little food for thought.

Summer On The Beach, Winter In The Mountain
:D

Barcrest

No point there is already a launch app on exit and a button that lets you launch an app from in the app.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Cary_B

What Barry said.  I already do this.  Close E-Touch automatically at 4:30am, it reboots the computer.  On startup, I have a batch file in the startup folder, which runs the config, adds new music, and when it finishes, config program shuts down, and launches E-Touch. 

This has been running for months now, with only a couple of hiccups.  Twice E-Touch errror'd out and crashed (Don't sweat it Barry, it hasn't happend again.  Not sure what caused it, and I can't duplicate it.).  And once, WinDoze got stuck on the shutting down screen. In both cases, a reboot fixed everything.

My jukebox is running in my gameroom, on my network, so whenever I get new music, I rip it, groom it the way I like it, verify it is 100% ready to add to the jukebox, then Transfer it over to the Jukebox by way of gigbyte network.  That night, the computer shuts down, and reboots, with the new music ready to go.  This really is a brilliant, and well thought out piece of software.

Shaggydo

Quote from: Cary_B on April 02, 2011, 02:07:18 AM
What Barry said.  I already do this.  Close E-Touch automatically at 4:30am, it reboots the computer.  On startup, I have a batch file in the startup folder, which runs the config, adds new music, and when it finishes, config program shuts down, and launches E-Touch. 

This has been running for months now, with only a couple of hiccups.  Twice E-Touch errror'd out and crashed (Don't sweat it Barry, it hasn't happend again.  Not sure what caused it, and I can't duplicate it.).  And once, WinDoze got stuck on the shutting down screen. In both cases, a reboot fixed everything.

My jukebox is running in my gameroom, on my network, so whenever I get new music, I rip it, groom it the way I like it, verify it is 100% ready to add to the jukebox, then Transfer it over to the Jukebox by way of gigbyte network.  That night, the computer shuts down, and reboots, with the new music ready to go.  This really is a brilliant, and well thought out piece of software.
Im very interested on this, as i have more then 3 jukeboxes that are too far away for me to go to my brothers house just to update with some new music.Can you explain and share that batch file please. thanks