Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Jukebox software

Started by mcguigsy, April 12, 2011, 03:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcguigsy

Hi i am new to this forum

just came across it as i have been searching the web for a few days now trying to find a user friendly commercial software for a jukebox i have just built.

has anyone any suggestions something similar to whats available on the market eg. nsm sound leisure

thanks

Sparky23

Norman Marshall

Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Risim

I'm a commercial operator and tried other softwares but this is the way to go!!!  The ever improving, user friendly E-touch!!!! Its the best software out there belive me I spent countless hours before finding it and this forum is great everybody helps out alot just ask any question you sure to get an answer.

g0pkh

Hi.

I am new user to E-Touch and couldn't agree more.

I have been looking for Jukebox software for a box for our new conservatory for a while.

I have pretty much tried all the others I could find, but E-touch is by far the best and easiest for the rest of the family and friends to use.

The helpfulness of people on this forum is fantastic too.

I am actually in the process of restoring a Rockola 474 Sybaris 45 RPM machine,
there is plenty of room in the bottom of the Rockola for this small Mini-itx system unit and its 10" touchscreen will fit nicely on top of the old juke. The Rockola even has an external amp input so no mods required.

When we get bored of the 160 selections in the Rockola, we have 19,000 in the digital box  :)

Pete