Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

New Forum

Started by Norman Marshall, November 11, 2011, 03:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

Barry, im thinking of updating the charts every week, is it possible to have a new forum set up just for charts so that i dont need to email them to everyone.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Norman Marshall

Quote from: GlennCarnell on November 11, 2011, 03:24:29 PM
Barry, im thinking of updating the charts every week, is it possible to have a new forum set up just for charts so that i dont need to email them to everyone.
Is my request a no then? ;D
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

It's just i have not got around to it. The best way would be to set up a page like andowhy did.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Quote from: Barcrest on November 12, 2011, 07:08:28 PM
It's just i have not got around to it. The best way would be to set up a page like andowhy did.
How did he do it?

Tamsy

Andyowhy set up his own personal website - http://www.members.westnet.com.au/gvdmdshn/

Might be best to set up a similar thing or a FTP server with the files on there, that way users can download them from the site when they can instead of on this site (as I think Barry or someone pays for a data limit on this forum)

If we went towards a FTP server, then I would probably get a script or a sync program (Allways Sync) to copy the latest files over to the local jukebox. This will give me more time to have a few more  :beer

I think someone here is already running a FTP site, if not, I will prob have a FTP service set up and running in a few weeks otherwise if you want to host them on that.
What's playing on my jukebox now...

Tamsy

Glenn

Or I have my ISP provided FTP site that I only use to have the signature jpg on, happy to have it on there if you stuck.

PM me if you need more details.
What's playing on my jukebox now...

Norman Marshall

Quote from: Barcrest on November 12, 2011, 07:08:28 PM
Dont know anything about setting up web pages barry, i thaught it might be a good idea to set up a new forum for charts only, that way i can post the link for the charts in that forum and it wont get lost, whereas at the minute if i post a link for the charts in the general discussion forum then the more post that get put on after mine will move my post down the list and not everybody will get to read it, thus resulting in everybodys charts not getting updated

Have i convinced you yet?  ;D ;D ;D