Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

using decades button

Started by its-smee, May 02, 2009, 05:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

its-smee

When I select the decades button and choose a month/year If any songs are in the database they show up in yellow, otherwise are "greyed out".  If I  select a song i can only get the one at top of list  - i.e. the No1 for that time period.  Should I be able to select any song, or is that not how it is supposed to work? Is the decades chart purely for infomation or should I be able to choose any song from the list if it is in the data base.  please enlighten me how to use / setup the decades chart.   also when viewing the decades page, the small thumbnails to left of titles all show the same album picture as the one in the No1 spot, and not the individual albums as would be expected.

Barcrest

Post again, to drunk to red that tonihgt
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

its-smee

;Dwish I was drunk as well but got work tomorrow  :(   
When I select the decades button and choose a month/year If any songs are in the database they all show up in yellow in that one list, otherwise are "greyed out".  If I  select a song i can only get the one at top of list  - i.e. the No1 for that time period.  Should I be able to select any song, or is that not how it is supposed to work? Is the decades chart purely for infomation or should I be able to choose any song from the list if it is in the data base.  please enlighten me how to use / setup the decades chart.   also when viewing the decades page, the small thumbnails to left of titles all show the same album picture as the one in the No1 spot, and not the individual albums as would be expected.  the "yellow/greyed out" is that dependent only on the  No1 on list as some show up yellow that do not exist in DB.

Barcrest

Ah ok, now i see what you are saying. You should be able to select any that are yellow so it sounds like you have found a bug, let me look at this for you.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Yeah it was a bug, i have fixed this now. I will make a release later today.  :beer

Jukebox Stats...

its-smee

:beer thankyou will look forward to the release

Barcrest

It was in the last release 5.00.6

Jukebox Stats...