News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Easy way to config for different scenarios (party, home alone, etc.)??

Started by fat-johnny, October 16, 2012, 10:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fat-johnny

Barry (and community),

When I usually have a party, I remove most buttons, just leaving the "Add to Queue" button.  When I am home alone, I like to have the "Play Now", "Play Next", Play Entire Album", etc. also enabled.

My request:  Is there an easy way to load up config files like "Party" or "Home alone" or "Wife" to easily config the jukebox the way I like it.

What might even be better is shortcuts on the desktop to run command-line options.
One shortcut for  etouch.exe –party
One shortcut for  etouch.exe -homealone

Or is this functionality already built into the "My Etouch" feature.  I admittedly have not played around with that at all.

Lemme know,
FJ

ecbrad

Funny I do the same thing.

It's not an onerous task to change the settings but yeah profile options would definitely be a value add. Just not sure who else would use it?

Brad

Norman Marshall

Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

If we are just talking about enabling/disabling buttons this is something I can add and will activate via my e-touch....

How about this....

Log in as user and it switches to what you have set. If you go into options you see global settings and user settings with a drop down box on user settings to pick different users...

This also lets you just login to my e-touch during a party to have the play now and next etc availble for a specifict track and log out again.

Am i on the right lines with this?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

acejas

Yeah great option Barry. Puts more use to the login I reckon too - Never really used it or seen the advantages  ???