Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Pin Entry Screen?

Started by mahkeymike, April 06, 2011, 04:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahkeymike

Barry,
Is it possible for the pin entry screen to have a transparent background? Default image is jpeg, but can it be changed to work with gif?

coffee

At the moment this will not work as the transparent part will show white in the skin.
What I do is take a page of the skin and crop it to the size and part of the page I want to use for the pin screen and save this to my image foulder. If I then possition this exactly over the same part of that page it gives you the illution that the background is transparent when the pin screen comes up.
I hope this helps.

mahkeymike

Quote from: coffee on April 06, 2011, 05:11:04 PM
At the moment this will not work as the transparent part will show white in the skin.
What I do is take a page of the skin and crop it to the size and part of the page I want to use for the pin screen and save this to my image foulder. If I then possition this exactly over the same part of that page it gives you the illution that the background is transparent when the pin screen comes up.
I hope this helps.

I thought of that, but the problem is the pin entry is over album covers so it would never match up.I suppose i could somehow make the pin entry pad smaller so it only lays over the buttons, but imo, that would look stupid to not be center.Maybe just make the image as large as the screen or something.