Main Menu

Whats Better?

Started by Norman Marshall, December 04, 2012, 02:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Power]
"Heuristics"=hex:05,00,00,00,00,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,3f,42,0f,00

Was going to post that up, it should switch off hibernation but you don't need to worry now. Glad you are up and running... I'm currently without internet unil the 22nd so I will not be posting as much.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Im without internet aswel cos me pc is acting like a propper bitch, connecting then not connecting and thats after i reinstalled aswel so im getting new bits in the new year so im postin of me fone lol
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Yeah I have moved so I still have internet at my old place but no computer there so phone and wifi for me too. New place has cable though so once that's installed it should be much faster than my ADSL connection. I can see the exchange from my old place yet the maximum speed I can get is 6mb, ADSL is just so poor compared to cable. I can't believe BT were so slow in rolling out fibre, they could have had everywhere done long ago and got the jump on cable on most places. Anywhere cable was laying fibre BT should have done the same, looks like poor managment and lack of forward thinking like most ex publicly owned companies.

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

lol you enjoyed that good old moan barry  ;D

or should we call you victor meldrue     I DONT BELEIVE IT  ;D

Norman Marshall

Lol, im on fibre optic anf the speed i get is 28 meg out of 30 as long as there isnt a lot of traffic
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

I have had ADSL twice at 2 properties and both were so close to the exchange you could see it. The one was 1 minute walk away and both of them couldn't get about 6mb. The first time was using BT and that's when i was 1 minute away from the exchange and the last time i was using O2 and I was like 6 minutes walk away from the exchange. Admittedly it' s the same exchange in walsall town center so that's probably why, luckilly my new place is on the edge of town and they have cable there, quite why they didn't cable the town I don't know.

Jukebox Stats...