Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Second led sign still not working

Started by kevinlpowercom, July 07, 2015, 12:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinlpowercom

The second led sign does not seem to be resetting after the first song played.  Using virtaul on second screen and betabrite for the other.  Both displays work if I switch to led one.  Windows 7, latest beta (final).

Barcrest

Quote from: kevinlpowercom on July 07, 2015, 12:22:44 PM
The second led sign does not seem to be resetting after the first song played.  Using virtaul on second screen and betabrite for the other.  Both displays work if I switch to led one.  Windows 7, latest beta (final).

Virtual on second and beta on the first and it doesn't work? I will have another look at this. You say it works if you switch to LED on, can you explain?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kevinlpowercom

Betabrite or virtual on led TV work on led sign 1 config but either only display first song played over and over if configed on led 2.

Barcrest

Quote from: kevinlpowercom on July 07, 2015, 06:00:02 PM
Betabrite or virtual on led TV work on led sign 1 config but either only display first song played over and over if configed on led 2.

So if i have virtual as led 2 you are saying it doesn't update? I certainly don't see this with my set up using the latest v9.

Jukebox Stats...

kevinlpowercom

I've upgraded to the latest beta and the led config 2 is now working on my betabrite, but it only shows the band name and not the song title.

Barcrest

Quote from: kevinlpowercom on July 10, 2015, 12:32:27 PM
I've upgraded to the latest beta and the led config 2 is now working on my betabrite, but it only shows the band name and not the song title.

Ah, Ok I will look at this and see if i can find out what is happening.

Jukebox Stats...