Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Change mouse over outline color?

Started by mahkeymike, March 30, 2011, 04:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahkeymike

How do you change the outline color when you mouse over a button? Or better yet is there a way to disable it? Heres an example, the top corners on the "track" button highlight when you mouse over, or touch with finger on touchscreen.It also seems the slider button is always highlighted.

coffee

That's is caused by limitations on the graphics engine E-Touch uses.  :'(

PS: I really like the skin and buttons you're doing. Will you share this with us when it's finished?

Barcrest

In the skin tool click the button then set the background colour of the button to match the background as closely as possible and you don't see the highlighting then, you can see on the default skin I have made the background colour balck on the buttons and they look better than the couple i may have missed that show up with a white highlight.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

mahkeymike

Quote from: coffee on March 30, 2011, 04:58:49 PM
That's is caused by limitations on the graphics engine E-Touch uses.  :'(

PS: I really like the skin and buttons you're doing. Will you share this with us when it's finished?

Yeah I will release button sets, background images, skins when i have them complete.Im just learning my way around skintool so nothing is complete yet.I have alot of ideas, but the way i wanted to create the skins, would require PNG support, so im trying different aproaches to achieve similar results.

An example is this search page im working on.I cant seem to blend the text box to the results window because the windows are semi transparent and the background is multi-colored.

mahkeymike

I almost have the album view screen done, and search by screen is done, but i was wondering if it would be possible to have a "SEARCH BY" animated gif instead of just text on a jpg?

Hitbig

Quote from: mahkeymike on April 02, 2011, 03:42:49 AM
I almost have the album view screen done, and search by screen is done, but i was wondering if it would be possible to have a "SEARCH BY" animated gif instead of just text on a jpg?

It is already available. Just create it and name it "Search Choice.gif" then go to skintool
and assign position and size.

mahkeymike

Quote from: Hitbig

It is already available. Just create it and name it "Search Choice.gif" then go to skintool

Ok so i create an animated gif named search choice.gif, i goto search choice screen in skintool, i resize text here box to animated gif, and position where i want it, but i have no idea what you mean by "assign" , what am i assigning, and where is this assign button or whatever your talking bout?I appreciate you trying to help, but your to vague.

Barcrest

Quote from: mahkeymike on April 02, 2011, 06:36:13 AM
Quote from: Hitbig

Ok so i create an animated gif named search choice.gif, i goto search choice screen in skintool, i resize text here box to animated gif, and position where i want it, but i have no idea what you mean by "assign" , what am i assigning, and where is this assign button or whatever your talking bout?I appreciate you trying to help, but your to vague.

When he says assign, he is just refering to moving it into to position and setting it's size. It should show up on that screen if you have it named as hit big said unless the skin you are using for you base has moved it well off the screen.

Skins looking good BTW.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

The skin is looking really good, the buttons look brilliant. The bottom half blue is looking very close to the colour ive picked for my next skin
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen