Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Created on one machine ported to another problem

Started by mjbok, February 14, 2012, 11:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjbok

I created a new skin off of the default blue one, replacing the slider with jump to buttons.  The problem is I created it on my work machine (loaded just so I could use the skin tool) which is a windows 7 box.  I saved the skin and moved the folder from my work machine to my juke. 

It took all of the graphic changes (changes to the null to remove the slider holder, but it didn't take the removal of the slider itself or the fact that I repositioned and redid all of the buttons. 

What files am I missing.  I'm guessing that they are ini files, but I don't know which ones and from where.  The juke is an XP box.

I appreciate any help.  I seem to have a bunch of .ini files in profile/appdata/local/virtual store/Program Files/Etouch 7/Skins/new shin.

Are those the files I need to move, and to where?

mjbok

Nevermind.  I checked the time/dates on the transferred files and they were wrong.  When I retransferred they were fine.  Is it possible that it wasn't done transferring and the machine used defaults since it wasn't complete?

Barcrest

The ini files contain the information to what graphics files to use and where to put them so i am not sure what happened.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...