Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

BnB letters V7

Started by djmarkhill, March 06, 2012, 09:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djmarkhill

I'm trying to edit the 1600 x 900 black & Blue V7 letters skin. All I want to do for my finished project is have the search/Genre/Decade buttons at the bottom of the album cover page instead of the menu button. How do I do this please? I've unchecked the audio/video/karaoke buttons in the options menu so the space is available

Sparky23

You will have to move things around with the skin tool.

djmarkhill

Is that just a case of drag and drop?

Barcrest

You can't move things off one screen onto another, can you post an image of what you are trying to achieve and i'll take a look for you. The skins are going to need an overhaul for the next release any as anyone playing with the betas will know because of the new features.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

djmarkhill

Barcrest

You can't put them on the album cover page you can however shirnk that and have them under it.

Jukebox Stats...

djmarkhill

I'm reallly sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. Shrink what?

Barcrest

Click somewhere on the album cover back ground and enter a smaller height value to make room at the bottom to fit the menu buttons in. I can't do it as that skin wouldn't fit on this monitor.

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

I think we need an advanced skin tool tutorial
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on March 08, 2012, 09:08:29 AM
I think we need an advanced skin tool tutorial

I think he just want's the buttons on the screen rather than on the pop up menu. So that album cover page just needs to be shrunk on the Y axis to allow the menu buttons to be visible. I didn't make the skin and there is a chance the original menu buttons were dragged of screen in which case it comes down to edditing the ini's.

Jukebox Stats...

djmarkhill

Ok, Thank you for that, I'll have a play around later and see if I can do it.

Barcrest

Quote from: djmarkhill on March 08, 2012, 12:28:03 PM
Ok, Thank you for that, I'll have a play around later and see if I can do it.

I know it wasn't best response but it does depend on how the skin was constructed in the first instance.

Jukebox Stats...