Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

UK Top 40 Chart Files

Started by berrywell, July 02, 2015, 08:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berrywell

As E-Touch is now capable of displaying a full Top 100 chart, I have been compiling the UK Top 40 chart files from 1953 to present day for my own personal use.
I have now uploaded these files to the internet just in case anybody else wishes to add them to their Jukebox.

EDIT - The US Billboard Pop & Country Top 40 files are now being added.

The zip files can be found here:-

Top 40 Charts (Index of all Charts)

UK Top 40 Singles Charts
USA Top 40 Singles Charts
Country Music Top 40 Singles Charts

These charts are still work in progress and the archived charts will be added gradually during the coming months

United Kingdom Charts
Years 1953 & 1954 are pretty much Top 12's only.
From around 1955 to 1960, these are Top 30 only
From 1960 till 1978 the charts are Top 50.
From 1979 to present day all charts are Top 40.
There maybe a couple of straggly years where I did a Top 75 or Top 100, however, these can easily be truncated to a Top 40 should you wish by deleting the additional chart places.
The years 2015 & 2016 are currently missing but will be made available very soon. (last update 22nd May 2017)

USA Billboard Country & Pop Charts
Currently only the year 2017 exists - more years added very soon. (last update 22nd May 2017)

Whilst I have tried my best to eliminate any errors, with the amount of data involved, there probably are a few that slipped through the net, if you do decide to use these chart files and come across any errors, I would be grateful if you could inform me of what they are so I can correct them.
Anyway, I do hope someone, somewhere will fine these files as useful as I do.

Barcrest

Thanks for sharing these, I am sure a lot of people will love them.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Bruceyboy

Barcrest

It might be nice to include these in the default release, I will have to look at re making the installer.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...