Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

How to: tag cdg files for karaoke

Started by Shaggydo, December 18, 2009, 11:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaggydo

Hey , thanks for reading, i got ove 2500 songs for karaoke and allready took care of taggin mp3 files, but i cant seem to find a software that tags cdg files, so i was wondering if some can help me, tag and rename dosnt handle the job, also how do i do to make freebox display only the cdg file and not both the mp3 and cdg, thanks for any help.

Barcrest

CDG just need the mp3 part tagging, you can use tag and rename for that. Make sure the files are unzipped.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Hitbig

As long as you have filename same in MP3 and cdg and MP3 tag properly
E-touch will pick properly too, meaning that you will only see the title
and do not worry if is cdg or mp3 (which i do not know) but it works ok.

Other thing is, Did you run the codec provided? (plug in for wmp), that is another requirement.

Regards.

FYI
If you rename mp3 file in T&R the cdg changes automatically to the same name as mp3.

Shaggydo

Weird, in my sytem in order to play mp3 cdg karaokes i have to select the cdg part, if i select the mp3 i only get the music and not  the graphics. if i pick the cdg then i get the karaoke exirience, so i guess i have to mess with the settings then....

Barcrest

Have you installed the included plugin for WMP?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Shaggydo

Quote from: Barcrest on December 21, 2009, 12:58:45 PM
Have you installed the included plugin for WMP?
yes i did....i dont have problems playing the karaoke, the only bug its in order to play them i have to chose the cdg file to get both sound and graphics, if play the mp3 i dont get the graphics.

Hitbig

Yes what you say is true. In WMP alone happens that way, but in E-Touch you do not need
to choose cdg or mp3, E-Touch just shows the song and plays it showing the graphics and music
sincronizedly.

Shaggydo

Quote from: Hitbig on December 22, 2009, 03:40:31 AM
Yes what you say is true. In WMP alone happens that way, but in E-Touch you do not need
to choose cdg or mp3, E-Touch just shows the song and plays it showing the graphics and music
sincronizedly.
now that i fixed the mp3 tags, ill give that a try, thanks.