Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Jukebox Cover Manager

Started by Cary_B, September 28, 2009, 01:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cary_B

Does anyone have a copy of Jukebox Cover Manager .95 (I think, it might have been .94).  The only version I can find to download is .97/.98.  I stupidly upgraded and don't like the way the new version works, and I can't find my old install file.  Please, someone still have this.

Novalak

i do but ill need to upload it somewhere, give me a day or 2

FYI works good for albumartexchange but amazon doesnt work - you need to  disable it as the API has changed

Novalak

Cary_B

Thank you, that was it.  I don't know why the author took AlbumArtExchange downloads out of the latest updated, but that is where I get 95% of my good covers.  Just goes to show, never upgrade without first seeing what you are upgrading to.

Novalak

i talked to him about it

Albumartexchange asked him to remove it from his software

Pinball

"Albumartexchange asked him to remove it from his software"

his= Barry ???

Is this something that has been removed from E-Touch's newest release or is this comment referring only to some other software?

Orc

Other software....

As in "Jukebox Cover manager"....

Novalak

Quote from: Pinball on October 01, 2009, 08:55:45 PM
"Albumartexchange asked him to remove it from his software"

his= Barry ???

Is this something that has been removed from E-Touch's newest release or is this comment referring only to some other software?

Are you drunk? Did you read the thread?

mrdjal

Quote from: Novalak on September 29, 2009, 12:01:09 PM
try this

http://rapidshare.com/files/286464642/SetupJCM.exe.html

Hi Novalak
I am also looking for a copy of jukebox cover manager to try, but the link above has exceeded its download limits, do you know where I can download this same version of JCM
I would like to have the older version so I can capture some covers i need

Thanks
Al