Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Cheep projectors computers and smartboards

Started by lockers90, April 13, 2011, 11:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lockers90

hey evreryone

Just to let you all know i school neer to me is closing in the nest 2 weeks.

It is having a massive clear out sale.

Dont know if anyone interested but heres the prices

Projectors £80

Computers newish with tft mon £60

Projectors and smart board £340

Let me know if anyone is interested

Regards
Summer On The Beach, Winter In The Mountain
:D

Barcrest

Damn some good deals there, where are you located? Shame it's the holidays because I am sure we could do with purchasing a lot of that for our school. What spec are the PC's? Are they RM Machines?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

lockers90

Not sure on specs but i believe they are 2 years old. I can find out spec tonight when i call my aunty. Shes the business manager up there, which is the reason i can get it all cheap.

Im in bansley, south yorkshire

Barcrest

Quote from: lockers90 on April 13, 2011, 12:34:49 PM
Not sure on specs but i believe they are 2 years old. I can find out spec tonight when i call my aunty. Shes the business manager up there, which is the reason i can get it all cheap.

Im in bansley, south yorkshire

Can you also see how I would need to pay for them because these would be for the school I work at and I might have to pay with a purchase req or cheque or something.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

lockers90

Im not sure because its not general sale it for workers only. My anti knows im into all my computer stuff so she asked if i wanted anything. So i thought id put it on here to see if anyone else wanted anything.

Failing that i used to run my own company which supplied pc's, components and consumables. I still have a lot of contacts which would sell to me (or you) wihch if you want i can pm you, obviously there a lot more expensive

Regards