Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Can't scroll through songs

Started by Keshin, July 09, 2015, 02:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keshin

at the time of the crash i was using keyboard entries.

also to add, if i access an album via touchscreen but then try to use up down or pg up pg down i am unable to use the buttons, but if i access it via the select button i am able to use buttons,
I have also noticed that in the queue i can touch a song a more buttons appear and if i click move or remove song the song disappears even tho i have a pin set to clear queue which if i touch clear queue it does appear with pin, is there a way to allow the queue to be seen but stop people removing songs ?

Barcrest

Quote from: Keshin on July 13, 2015, 11:17:01 AM
at the time of the crash i was using keyboard entries.

also to add, if i access an album via touchscreen but then try to use up down or pg up pg down i am unable to use the buttons, but if i access it via the select button i am able to use buttons,
I have also noticed that in the queue i can touch a song a more buttons appear and if i click move or remove song the song disappears even tho i have a pin set to clear queue which if i touch clear queue it does appear with pin, is there a way to allow the queue to be seen but stop people removing songs ?

Set the queue to read only and those extra buttons will not appear.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Keshin

thanks that fixed that one, can i have the clear queue there still?
also when you untick disable key highlight i get a blue box up where the speakers are, it highlights the albums as it sould with a blue rectangle above them but i dont understand the box

Barcrest

Quote from: Keshin on July 13, 2015, 11:46:27 AM
thanks that fixed that one, can i have the clear queue there still?
also when you untick disable key highlight i get a blue box up where the speakers are, it highlights the albums as it sould with a blue rectangle above them but i dont understand the box

That is for selecting menu items. If you have a touchscreen then there shouldn't be any need to use the keyboard inputs.

Jukebox Stats...

Keshin

iv actually converted an old pokie machine and as part of it i am using the buttons for the bets as alternative option for selecting songs, i have wired them into a keyboard and used the keymapping for them

Keshin

just to note it appears i have lost the pg up and down buttons and the ability to use the keymapped buttons to scroll inside an albumn,
however, if i access the album via the keymapped up down the use select to access the album i can the scroll down each song individually and get it to go to the next page, tho the pg up pg down touchscreen button is no longer there and the keymapped buttons for pg up pg down will not scroll

Barcrest

Quote from: Keshin on July 15, 2015, 02:34:42 AM
just to note it appears i have lost the pg up and down buttons and the ability to use the keymapped buttons to scroll inside an albumn,
however, if i access the album via the keymapped up down the use select to access the album i can the scroll down each song individually and get it to go to the next page, tho the pg up pg down touchscreen button is no longer there and the keymapped buttons for pg up pg down will not scroll

Ah now I know a little more about what you are doing. Indeed you do need to scroll through the song list to get to the next page, I don't think the page up/down buttons via key press are even supported on that page. If you click the album using a mouse/touchscreen do you see the up down buttons then? I think they might be hidden because you are selecting the album via keyboard and they are not required in the situation.

Jukebox Stats...

Keshin

yesterday i had the pg up pg down buttons showing on the screen no matter which way i accessed the album, i was also able to skip through the list (inside the album) via either touchscreen pg up pg down or via the keymapping. now i dont even see the pg up pg down buttons on the skin to be able to touch them,

Barcrest

Quote from: Keshin on July 15, 2015, 10:23:11 AM
yesterday i had the pg up pg down buttons showing on the screen no matter which way i accessed the album, i was also able to skip through the list (inside the album) via either touchscreen pg up pg down or via the keymapping. now i dont even see the pg up pg down buttons on the skin to be able to touch them,

They don't show up if the number of tracks don't require them. There isn't an option for you to turn them off so that can't be the issue, have you altered the skin in any way?

Jukebox Stats...

Keshin

i haven't altered the skin, only setting skin related i have changed is on the right in appearance and changed it from flow to the one that all the covers are in a grid, the folder in question has at least 90 tracks in it, it used to show up the pg up pg down buttons so i could scroll through but suddenly they are no longer there,

i will take some screenshots and and upload the error log then ill uninstall it and reinstall again, set all my settings, then screenshot the same things again 

Keshin

Here is a video may help show what is happening
http://youtu.be/TbifEvhiolI

Barcrest

Watching the video i should be able to recreate that. I am thinking the page up/down are being turned off when you are turning something else off I will check that as well.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

It is because you are clicking the back button which is why your keyboard focus gets messed up. If you use the key assigned to home as a way of going back rather than clicking the X then you should find it works fine.

Jukebox Stats...

Keshin

Sweet I will try that, any idea on why the pg up pg down to scroll the track list aren't showing up?

Barcrest

Quote from: Keshin on July 16, 2015, 04:45:53 PM
Sweet I will try that, any idea on why the pg up pg down to scroll the track list aren't showing up?

That I am still trying to replicate. It is  because of all the buttons you have turned off one of those check boxes also turns off the PG up/down probably incorrectly and i am still trying to find out which one.

Jukebox Stats...