Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Can't scroll through songs

Started by Keshin, July 09, 2015, 02:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keshin

hey was just wondering is there a way to set my file structure or anything that will makethe albums come up with just the artis eg:bliss n esso then once you open that albumn it displays all songs by that artist?

Barcrest

You can do that if you don't want to use albums by dumping each artists tracks in a folder and giving them all the same album name in the tag and using a generic image of the artist as the album cover.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Keshin

first quick question, is there a way to stop the player going to Now playing screen? id like to if possible have

i have decided to run the system on win 7 so i will let you know if any of the problems persist

Keshin

So I have found the issue with the scroll buttons disappearing, it appears when I select "hide quick jump covers" ( as I don't want the filter by artist etc when I enter an album) it also disables the scroll buttons

Barcrest

Quote from: Keshin on July 22, 2015, 08:08:44 AM
So I have found the issue with the scroll buttons disappearing, it appears when I select "hide quick jump covers" ( as I don't want the filter by artist etc when I enter an album) it also disables the scroll buttons

Ah ok, i will take a look at that and should have it fixed for the next release which i am hoping will be this week.

Jukebox Stats...

Keshin

Hey I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but I installed the skin       
SxxLxxS V9.0.03  and if someone holds there finger and slides left to right it goes from page (eg. Page 2 to page 1) and visa versa,
It feels like it should work the opposite way like if you slide from left of screen toward right of screen it should progress through the pages.
I hope you understand what I mean kinda hard to put into words

Barcrest

Quote from: Keshin on July 26, 2015, 05:41:13 AM

Hey I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but I installed the skin       
SxxLxxS V9.0.03  and if someone holds there finger and slides left to right it goes from page (eg. Page 2 to page 1) and visa versa,
It feels like it should work the opposite way like if you slide from left of screen toward right of screen it should progress through the pages.
I hope you understand what I mean kinda hard to put into words

Under animation settings change the swipe direction.

Jukebox Stats...