Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

program locks up

Started by bud69gto, August 15, 2010, 03:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bud69gto

Last night I was playing the jukebox and after a while it wouldn't let me scroll through my music. shutting it down and restarting the program didn't fix it. I finally reinstalled the program and everything was fine for a while and then it did it again. I've been searching through the message boards to see if anybody else was experiencing the same problem and no luck. I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong?

Barcrest

What versions are you running of windows, media player and e-touch?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

bud69gto

Barcrest

What is in the error log in the e-touch folder?

Jukebox Stats...

bud69gto

Empty.  Anything that would have been in there was probably lost when I reinstalled the program. Sorry, I didn't realize there was an error log. :o(

Barcrest

It could be a corrupt file hence restarting the application wouldn't fix it due to the same file being loaded into the queue. Try playing the same files directly in media player and see if they play ok.

Jukebox Stats...

bud69gto

I don't know which songs they were. The only thing i can tell you is thi was playing a combination of MP3's and videos. The music was in the queue kept playing while the screen was froze up. I guess I'll wait until it happens again and check the error log. I'll let you know if anything changes.