Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

How to set up 2nd screen for videos?

Started by longhorn2833, May 20, 2015, 12:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longhorn2833

i want to set up a second screen to display the video for the songs that are chosen. is this possible? if so, can someone help me out on getting the program set up properly, or is there a guide? computer i got has two outputs for 2 different monitors so i am good there. i just need some help on what to do with the E-Touch program. Glad to see this forum is back up. took me a little bit to get signed back in, but i am happy you are back up and running.

fatfoot123

I've a 19" etouch jukebox touchscreen with 50" lg tv going through a hdmi box to various other screens in my home,this are my setup in etouch for the second monitor - hope it helps you out
Cheers Fatfoot

fatfoot123

I've a 19" etouch jukebox touchscreen with 50" lg tv going through a hdmi box to various other screens in my home,this are my setup in etouch for the second monitor - led setup also needed
Cheers Fatfoot

Barcrest

The latest V9 release should now make this as simple as clicking on the check box to enable the second screen and it should work in both windowed and full screen modes. I am still waiting feed back from that release but it tested fine for me.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

longhorn2833

looks like i am going to be upgrading to v9. how much will that cost me?

Barcrest

Quote from: longhorn2833 on June 23, 2015, 09:06:45 PM
looks like i am going to be upgrading to v9. how much will that cost me?

$35 for just the v9 release.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...