Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Useful tips for hiding windows

Started by Barcrest, July 16, 2015, 10:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Thought this might be of some use to some of you guys who might not pop over to BYOAC.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,113896.0.html

It details methods for hiding windows.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Thanks but i found this a while back the only thing i cant fully hide was the taskbar.  I used a program but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.   Anyone esle found a way to disable it?

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on July 16, 2015, 12:45:47 PM
Thanks but i found this a while back the only thing i cant fully hide was the taskbar.  I used a program but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.   Anyone esle found a way to disable it?

If you have E-touch set to full screen that should hide the taskbar for you anyway.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Quote from: Barcrest on July 16, 2015, 02:17:15 PM

If you have E-touch set to full screen that should hide the taskbar for you anyway.
Yeah, it does but when it boots up you see it.  Just wanted to see if anyone has a way to block it.

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on July 16, 2015, 07:00:51 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on July 16, 2015, 02:17:15 PM

Yeah, it does but when it boots up you see it.  Just wanted to see if anyone has a way to block it.

Have you shelled E-touch? I think if you do that then you won't see the bar at all.

Jukebox Stats...

Gaucho

This works for me on Win7

Not at my juke right now, but think I stuck it in my start up folder.

I may have also checked auto hide task bar on the task bar properties.

Barcrest

I think if you set E-touch as the shell then the task bar never even gets loaded, i am not 100% sure on this though.

Jukebox Stats...