Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Winamp Visualisation

Started by Ant2110, August 02, 2015, 09:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ant2110

When playing an audio track my 2nd screen shows a audio wave visualisation.

How can I change this to a different one, ideally I want some sort of coloured bar graph?

Does the program actually use Winamp to produce the visual and if so, do I need to download more Winamp plugins to do what I want?

Thanks
Ant.

Mark Norville

I cannot answer this 100% but someone will, I would say that if indeed it uses Winamp, then yes you would have to download what ever plug in you require.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

ecbrad

E-Touch uses Windows Media Player to play media.

Visualisations used to be changed by installing third party plugins.

http://biblprog.com/en/windows_media_player/wmp_visualizations/

There may also be an option to set visualisations in Media Player.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-AU/windows/windows-media-player-visualizations
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows/watch-visualizations-playing-music#1TC=windows-7

Cheers,
Brad

Barcrest

It will use whatever you have windows media player set to in terms of visualization. The geforce one it pretty cool but isn't free.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Gaucho

Quote from: Barcrest on August 03, 2015, 02:44:30 PM
The geforce one it pretty cool but isn't free.

I'll say!! Very cool, been using the paid version for many years now, but tends to stutter on low spec PC's/Video cards.

Love the fact you can incorporate your own images/graphics.

Ant2110

Ant2110

Ok I am now using the GeFroce one as recommended - it is very nice.

One further question, when the internet facts for the track flash up on the bottom of the screen, when they disappear it interrupts the GeFroce screen playing behind it, and causes the visualisation to clear the screen and then continues with a new visualisation pattern...

Is there a way of preventing this or do I need to switch off the facts?

Cheers.

Barcrest

You will probably need to switch off the facts.

Jukebox Stats...

Ant2110

mm.. I DO like the facts :-)

Also, Barcrest, I was reading another post from you, and saw how many videos and tracks you have on your system.. when are you going to make them available on a members share? Think we all would enjoy that  ;D ;D ;D

Barcrest

Quote from: Ant2110 on September 16, 2015, 11:15:02 AM
mm.. I DO like the facts :-)

Maybe i could take a look and see if there is a way of doing it. It might be to do with the resizing of the image to show the facts that is causing geforce to restart. Have you tried using the virtual LED for the facts?

Jukebox Stats...

Ant2110