Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Track play at

Started by coffee, April 09, 2007, 08:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coffee

Hi Barry

Just an idea. Can't you get the queue to display the time each track will play at. For example "xyz" will play at 21h13. I've seen it on another programme I've used in the past. I think that a customer will use the "play next" or "play now" function more if he can see at what times tracks will play.
Again, it's just an idea, no pressure.

Coffee

Barcrest

I like it, i will see what i can do....
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Im sure it would be disabled if your running a random que like I am.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

coffee

Barcrest

To do this i would need a confirmation screen to pop up... also i need the track times to be in the database and would have to do a fair bit of working to get it all working. I agree it's a sweet feature but it is not an easy add. What might be easier would be to say how many songs are in the queue? Either way it involves changing how freebox works so that when you pick a song the play options come up on a seperate screen... I like it and i want to add it... However it is one of those it will have to wait type features i feel...
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

Hi Barry

I have to agree that there are more important things now than this feature. Personally I wouldn't use it on my jukebox. I just thought it would be a nice feature to have for somebody who uses this software at home or at a party to see when your song will be playing.

Coffee