Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Feature Request

Started by kizer, April 10, 2007, 05:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kizer

Currently if you click on the top20 or history it will show album covers on songs you can click on them and view the entire album and add a song to the que.

When you view the que it will show album covers to songs, but if you click on them you can not view the album. Is it possible to do the same? The reason I ask is sometimes somebody will pick a song off an album and I'd think hey lets add another one, but this one instead. You cant click on it to visit it. Im guessing your going to say NO because you have other functions that allow you to move songs up and down, but doesn't hurt to ask.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

I will see what i can do...  ;D
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

I added it, it's in the release i just made and should have been there from the start. Well done for spotting it, i also found a couple of other queue bugs and fixed thoose at the same time.

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Thanks man. I just thought it would be a good addition and I did notice the other que bugs, but didn't know really if they where bugs or if they where intended. I guess next time I'll just say huh?
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

jonfinpausa

Hey Barry,

Is it possible to get an option for two push buttons one volume up and one volume down inplace of the slider volume control ??
Just a wish bro...no hurry

Barcrest

Look in the what i'm working on thred... it's coming in the next version.

Jukebox Stats...

jonfinpausa

Sarge

When someone is searching through the albums with the vertical navigation bar, such as with the PC Clone skin, and they use the back and forward buttons, the slider button does not move corresponding with the albums being viewed.  I would like the slider button to move according to the album covers.  Is it possible to incorporate this into some future release?  Thanks in advance.

Barcrest

It is possible but it will add a slight slow down to the browsing. Shouldn't be too noticable on faster machines if at all. I will look at adding this when i get back home in a couple of weeks.

Jukebox Stats...

jgoecken

Would it be possible to add a (optional) button that could shell/activate a different application? For example, you're running Freebox on a touchscreen and you want to toggle between that and a front end you have on your touchscreen. It's easy to launch Freebox but you can't go to another application (in full screen mode) without exiting. You could have the button lauch a path that could be edited in an ini file. I've worked with things like this in the past in VB. I use appactivate to activate the other app and bring it to front. If the path is wrong it doesn't crash, it just doesn't do anything. I'm assuming Freebox in full screen mode uses the topmost window which could cause some problems. Anyway, just a suggestion, I thought of this because I have a bunch of games on the same system as Freebox and I'd like to keep Freebox running(in fullscreen) in the background while I'm playing games.

eist1

Another addition that would be nice, would be to access the config program from the Options screen in the Freebox app, so there is only one place needed to go for everything, especially if some are booting directly into Freebox. Also, it would be nice to be able to have multiple libraries that you could toggle between. Then if you have your Primary MP3 library (Library 1) and you have a removable drive, thumbdrive or MP3 player. You could have the Jukebox set for the Primary Library most of the time, but then if you plugin your removable drive, you could change the library to that drive (Library 2). Just thinking this would be nice, if Freebox is ever able to read images from the ID3 Tag, as then you could connect your IPod to the PC (using the IPod in Harddrive mode), toggle to that library and control your IPod library from Freebox. Just a few ideas that would be nice. Thanks

squirrellydw

Quote from: eist1 on May 23, 2007, 09:00:52 PM
Another addition that would be nice, would be to access the config program from the Options screen in the Freebox app, so there is only one place needed to go for everything, especially if some are booting directly into Freebox. Also, it would be nice to be able to have multiple libraries that you could toggle between. Then if you have your Primary MP3 library (Library 1) and you have a removable drive, thumbdrive or MP3 player. You could have the Jukebox set for the Primary Library most of the time, but then if you plugin your removable drive, you could change the library to that drive (Library 2). Just thinking this would be nice, if Freebox is ever able to read images from the ID3 Tag, as then you could connect your IPod to the PC (using the IPod in Harddrive mode), toggle to that library and control your IPod library from Freebox. Just a few ideas that would be nice. Thanks

I really like these ideas config, tag reading, control your iPod.  the first one should be doable.
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

Tekman

Now that I have Freebox all setup. I realized that I have several CDs that my kids should not be listining to. It would be nice to have the ability to tag certain songs within the config program to require a password as a parental control in the main program. Has anyone else shot this adea around in the past?

coffee

Are we talking about videos or CD's? ........LOL     :D

Barcrest

Quote from: Tekman on June 25, 2007, 06:50:50 PM
Now that I have Freebox all setup. I realized that I have several CDs that my kids should not be listining to. It would be nice to have the ability to tag certain songs within the config program to require a password as a parental control in the main program. Has anyone else shot this adea around in the past?

This is a good idea but it would better putting them in a seperate library and pin coding that... It's on the to do list now but it's low priority as i have tons of work on and not enough time to do it all...

Jukebox Stats...