Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Fullscreen on 2nd monitor?

Started by steev, June 12, 2007, 06:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steev

I'd like to be able to make the fullscreen app run in the 2nd monitor.  The main monitor needs to keep the start button, etc, while the jukebox is running.  Now, if I tell it to run 'fullscreen' it's always in the first monitor.

I hope this makes sense?

-s

Barcrest

There is no way to do this within freebox it will always go full screen on the primary monitor. Can you explain why you want to do this?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

steev

the primary monitor is used at the same time as freebox, sometimes (for other stuff).  The owner here would like this access, but freebox in fullscreen also.

-s

Barcrest

I don't really know what to suggest. I will not be offering the option of switching the screen freebox comes up on full screen i'm afraid as i have to much work on right now.

Jukebox Stats...

netcat

A couple sugestions.

Try Draging and droping your Task bar (start button and all) to the second monitor (so start button is on second monitor)

after doing this you can open, move over to second monitor and close the most frequently used applications, under normal circumstances they will always start on the last monitor on which they were closed.

if all of this works for you then you can swap you video cables (or the position of the monitors) so the secondary monitor takes the palce of the primary one on the desk and you can just use this secondary monitor to tun your apps.

Also under Display Settings- Properties, when you have multiple monitors there is an option to make (the other monitor) the primary one, I am not sure how freebox will react to this but it may be worth trying.

Barcrest

Freebox will always display on the primary monitor, which ever screen you make the primary will be where freebox displays in full screen.

Jukebox Stats...