Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Forum

Started by Norman Marshall, November 07, 2012, 08:50:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

Liking the new forum layout ;D
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Yes, it's much cleaner. I would prefer a theme that matches the front page but it is definately better. Wish I could just lock the spam down as well as I had before, we have some measures in place and the ones posting might be bots who signed up before i implimented those measures.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Yes I like the front page colours aswel
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

There should be a default theme that matches those colours that we can use here, i just need to take the time to have a look.

Jukebox Stats...

Tamsy

I thought I went to a wrong page for a second and then im like WOW this looks cool.

Great work!
What's playing on my jukebox now...

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

stujen65

Forum is a lot easier to read, great work!  :)

Barcrest

I am looking to keep this layout and just find some colours i like, what about the current settings?

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Ok i think i have removed all the spammers that signed up before i had the protection set up. Lets see how we get on now.

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

looks good to me and I haven't deleted anything in the last day
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

There were a couple that had joined up before i activated it, i deleted them so we should be ok now.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Also started work on the front page.

Jukebox Stats...

Cary_B

While your working on the front page, could you see if you can get it work properly with IE9?  It still won't show the hyperlinks properly. 

Barcrest

Quote from: Cary_B on November 10, 2012, 04:56:42 AM
While your working on the front page, could you see if you can get it work properly with IE9?  It still won't show the hyperlinks properly.

I don't have access to ie9 but there is nothing odd on the front page so not sure why that's not wokring.

Jukebox Stats...

Cary_B

Not sure what is wrong, but I can click on the FEATURES, SCREENSHOTS, and BUY links, but I can't see them.  I have to mouse around till I find them.  The other links are just not there at all.  This seesm to only happen on Win7 (64?) and IE9.  Not sure of any other combinations.