Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Forum

Started by Norman Marshall, November 07, 2012, 08:50:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

Quote from: Cary_B on November 10, 2012, 02:43:18 PM
The other links are just not there at all.  This seesm to only happen on Win7 (64?) and IE9.  Not sure of any other combinations.
I have this problem on me sons laptop running win 7 32bit
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Quote from: Cary_B on November 10, 2012, 02:43:18 PM
Not sure what is wrong, but I can click on the FEATURES, SCREENSHOTS, and BUY links, but I can't see them.  I have to mouse around till I find them.  The other links are just not there at all.  This seesm to only happen on Win7 (64?) and IE9.  Not sure of any other combinations.

This is a little worrying as it probably means windows 7 and 8 users are not stopping by.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

ecbrad

It will be browser based not OS based. I've been using Windows 7 64 bit for almost 2 years without issue along with IE 9. I exclusively use Firefox though.

Just tested on my work machines the the symptoms are replicated for IE 9. Links are there but the images are not. I put IE into compatibility mode and they then appear. I just also tested in Chrome without an issue.

Good old dodgy Internet Explorer strikes again.

I'd clean up the frontpage.....I'd update it too since it's still shows Version 7 as the latest ;)

Brad

squirrellydw

works fine with Safari and Mac
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

Quote from: ecbrad on November 12, 2012, 12:30:08 AM

Good old dodgy Internet Explorer strikes again.

I'd clean up the frontpage.....I'd update it too since it's still shows Version 7 as the latest ;)

Brad

Yeah Internet Explorer always causes these issues, issue is most people with win 7 probably run it. Those people however might not be the kind of people visiting here.

I will try and get some more work done on updating the front page tonight.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...